Labels

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Little thought

What is a friend?

Yes, the one who can share your happiness, and could go for joys when you need one.

What is a good friend?

Yes, the one who can share your happiness, worried, bad days, complaints and still there when you are up or down.

How about a secret? Do friends have to keep secret within each other?

Erm… good question. This doubts me alot today. After knowing that my good friend kept a secret from me, i am not feeling that good, and in that moment, i knew it. I may be the type who will share almost the things to my buddy. Not sure this is good or not, but it feels hurt when you know that she is not taking you as important as you do.

People have different priority. I knew that i should understand it, but still a hard one for me to practise.

Written 24th june 2020

0 comments:

Post a Comment